Rescuers extinguished the fire in the garage

18:00 / 09.12.2022

On December 9, at 16։56 an emergency call was received to Lori Regional Crisis Management Center that a garage had been on fire on Arevelyan Street in Stepanavan town.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire broke out in a metal garage (about 32 square meters) near 6 Arevelyan Street.

The fire was localized at 17։09 and extinguished at 17:41.

About 20 square meters of the wooden constructions of the roof of the garage, parked "VAZ-2121" car and household items were burnt.

← Back to the list