About 2000 bales of hay burnt in a barn

07:45 / 20.11.2022

On November 20, at 01։44 an emergency call was received to Tavush Regional Crisis Management Center that forage had been on fire in the yard of a house on the 5th street in Haghartsin village.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire broke out in the roof of a barn.

The fire was localized at 02:54 and extinguished at 07:17.

The wooden constructions (about 40 square meters) of the ceiling of the barn (about 80 square meters), about 200 bales of hay and about 5000 kg of forage in the roof, as well as about 5000 kg of forage near the barn were burnt.

← Back to the list