News

Accidents

Fire in a residential house: there was a casualty

16:50 / 18.11.2022

On November 18, at 15:17 an emergency call was received to Lori Regional Crisis Management Center that a lodge had been on fire near dental clinic in Bangladesh block in Vanadzor town.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 15։41 and extinguished at 16։34.

The residential house (about 77 square meters) at 10/1 Nersisyan district was burnt. The resident S. M. was hospitalized to the medical center in Vanadzor town due to smoke inhalation, where after receiving appropriate medical aid was discharged.

← Back to the list