News

Accidents

Rescuers extinguished the fire on the balcony

23:44 / 10.10.2022

On October 10, at 18:40 an emergency call was received to Kotayk Regional Crisis Management Center that gas cylinder had been on fire on the balcony of an apartment of the building 22 in the 6th block in Charentsavan town.

One fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 18:52 and extinguished at 18:54. The gas leaked from a 5-kg gas cylinder on the balcony was burnt.

The rescuers implemented patrolling until the gas cylinder was entirely discharged.

← Back to the list