News

Accidents

1250 bales of hay was burnt in Gay village

21:57 / 04.04.2022

On April 4, at 17:59 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that forage in a barn had been burning near a house on Shahumyan street in Gay village of Armavir province.

One fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that accumulated forage was burning in the roof of the barn.

The fire was localized at 19:16 and extinguished at 19:56. About 1250 bales of hay was burnt.

← Back to the list