News

Accidents

Fire in the attic of the barn

14:34 / 06.03.2022

On March 6, at 11:06 an emergency call was received to Armavir regional crisis management center that fire had broken out in the attic at the end of the 4th street in Janfida village.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 11։35 and extinguished at 12։18. About 150 bales of hay on the roof of the barn burnt.

← Back to the list