News

Accidents

Fire in Aygek village

22:50 / 24.12.2021

On December 24, at 18:28 an emergency call was received to Armavir regional crisis management center that fire had been noticed from an unexploited house of culture in Aygek village.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.


It turned out that the fire broke out in the dressing room of the house of culture of the village.

The fire was localized at 19:08 and extinguished at 19:45.

The ceiling of the dressing room (about 25 square meters) and household items burnt.

← Back to the list