News

Accidents

Fire in the bedroom of the house

12:25 / 12.10.2021

On October 12, at 10:55 an emergency call was received to Ararat regional crisis management center that the fire had broken out in the house on the 4th street in Masis village.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 11:10 and extinguished at 11:25. The bedroom (about 25 square meters) with furniture burnt. 

← Back to the list