News

Accidents

Fire in Gai village

08:15 / 30.08.2021

On August 30, at 03:58 an emergency call was received to Armavir regional crisis management center that fire had broken out in a house on Gorki 2nd street in Gai village.

Two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squads of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire broke out in the storage room (about 80 square meters) in the yard of one of the houses.

The fire was localized at 04:35 and extinguished at 05:10. About 50 square meters of the storage room and household items burnt.

← Back to the list