News

Accidents

Fire in Abovyan town

22:26 / 08.07.2021

On July 8, at 17:04 an emergency call was received to Kotayk regional crisis management center that fire had broken out on the second floor of former "Abovyan" supermarket on the third micro-district in Abovyan town.

One autoladder and two fire units from the Fire and Rescue Squad of Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire broke out on the second floor of the recording and broadcasting studio of "Media Life" LLC in the building 1/30/42 of the third micro-district on Hatis street.

Before the rescuers arrived at the scene, employer A. P. (born in 1988) with the burns on the fingers of his right hand had been transferred to the medical center in Abovyan town, where after receiving first medical aid was discharged.

The fire was localized at 18:07 and extinguished at 19:06. About 160 square meters of the studio, the hanging ceilling (about 100 square meters), plasterboard partition (about 100 square meters) and electrical cables burnt.

← Back to the list