News

Accidents

Gas leak with fire in the apartment: there was a casualty

09:17 / 07.09.2020

On September 6, at 20:10 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that there had been a gas leak with fire on the seventh floor of the 1/9 building on Babajanyan street of Avan Arinj first microdistrict of Yerevan city.

Two fire units and one autoladder from the Fire and Rescue Squads of Yerevan Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that in one of the apartments in the 1/9 building of the first microdistrict of Avan Arinj there was a gas leak from the cylinder with fire.

The resident Haykanush Ye. (born in 1960) got burns of various degrees around her hands and head. The rescuers approached Haykanush E. to the ambulance, who was hospitalized to National burn center.

The rescuers closed the gas valve and removed it out of the apartment. The fire was extinguished by local forces. The wall of the hallway was damaged (three square meters).

← Back to the list