News

Accidents

Forage was burnt

08:45 / 17.05.2020

On May 16, at 18:28 an emergency call was received to Crisis management national center that a stored forage had been on fire near a house in the third street in Vaghatur village of Syunik province.

One fire unit from the Fire and Rescue Squad of the Regional Rescue Department of the Rescue Service of the MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 19:37 and extinguished at 21:44.

About 150 bales of hay and asbestos slate of the roof (about 70 square meters) of a house partially (about 10 square meters) burnt. 

← Back to the list