News

Accidents

Forage was burnt in Chiva village

21:44 / 30.07.2019



On July 30, at 13:50 an emergency call was received to “911” service that forage was burning near Chiva-Rind roadway of Vayots Dzor province.

Two fire units from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out on the roof of a barn in the 1st street of Chiva village.

The fire was isolated at 15:09 and extinguished at 16:03.

About 130 bales of hay were burnt, the asbestos slate (about 50 m2) of the cover and 300 bales of hay were damaged.

← Back to the list