News

Accidents

Rescuers moved the gas cylinder to a safe area

14:25 / 02.07.2019

On July 2, at 11:22 information was received to "911" service that the gas from a gas cylinder was burning in the balcony of a house in Zoravar Andranik street of Meghri town, Syunik Province.

Two fire units from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 11:27 and extinguished at 11:28.

The gas from the gas cylinder (5 kg) burnt in the balcony: there were no casualties.

The rescuers moved the gas cylinder to a safe area.

← Back to the list