News

Accidents

Fire in Aygek village: citizens got symptoms of smoke inhalation

21:20 / 25.06.2019

On June 25, at 12:54 an emergency call was received to "911" service that a grass area was burning near the cemetery in Central street of Aygek village, Armavir Province.

Two fire units and the operative group of the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

It turned out that the fire had broken out in an apricot garden near the cemetery of Aygek village.

Before the rescuers arrived at the scene Y. H. (born in 1952) and A. H. (born in 1983) with symptoms of smoke inhalation had been hospitalized to the medical center of Vagharshapat town. According to doctors the casualties were in satisfactory condition.

The fire was localized at 14:18 and extinguished at 15:15.

About 5000 m2 of grass area and 50 bales of stored hay were burnt, as well as 30 apricot trees were damaged.

← Back to the list