News

Accidents

No gas leak was found

22:22 / 24.06.2019

On June 24, at 10:16 an emergency call was received to "911" service that a gas was smelled from the backyard of cultural building of pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan in Manukyan street, Yerevan. The students' felt bad. Rescuers’ help was needed.

A fire unit from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA, Emergency response group of Crisis Management National Center and Radiation, Chemical and Biological Monitoring Unit of Department of Protection of Population and Elimination of Consequences of Disasters dispatched to the scene.

The rescuers and security staff of the University were evacuated 60 students and lecturers.

The students' (S. K., born in 2000, A.M. born in 2000) felt bad. One of the casualties got necessary medical aid on the spot. A.M. was hospitalized to “Armenia” Republican Medical Center where after getting medical aid was discharged.

The chemical explorers implemented the observation of the area with special equipments: no-dangerous compounds were found.

 

← Back to the list