News

Accidents

Fire in Bagrevand street of Yerevan city

08:55 / 21.06.2019

On June 21, at 00:05 an emergency call was received to "911" service that a fire had broken out in the kitchen of "Jpit" restaurant in Bagrevand district, Yerevan.

Four fire units from the fire and rescue squad of the rescue service of MES of RA dispatched to the scene.

The fire was localized at 00:19 and extinguished at 00:30.

It turned out that in the kitchen of "Jpit" restaurant the hanging ceiling (about 3m2), 1 plastic container and gas boiler (partially) were  burnt.

 

← Back to the list